Time to start fresh, friends!
When the holidays come to a close, we all get a bit sad it’s over.
But, there is something I love about the new year. It’s just feels full of possibilities. It’s like we all get to start with a clean slate.
So naturally I bring you a very clean fruit drink.
Maybe it’s because I’ve been under the weather this week, but fruit is the only thing that sounds good to me at the moment.
So, I created a smoothie that is basically a bunch of fresh fruit and coconut water.
This drink is super refreshing and allows you to use whatever fresh fruit you have on hand! I also add cinnamon and bee pollen for some added nutrients.
Happy Healthy New Year!
Fresh Fruit Smoothie
(makes 2 servings)
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 large banana
- 3 clementines, peeled (or 1 large orange)
- big handful chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (or other berries)
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen, optional (more for topping)
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blended on high until it is all blended and frothy. Pour into mason jars and top with chopped fruit and bee pollen.
- Enjoy immediately. :)
Cheers to fresh starts.