Peanuts and Chocolate
These cookies have very little ingredients but that’s what I love about them.
No butter, no flour… and if you use all-natural peanut butter, by golly, they may even be considered healthy. :o)
All you need is a bowl and spoon and you are good to go.
Give them a try!
Flourless Peanut-Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Mix together (with mixer or just by hand) the peanut butter, sugar and egg. Then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Form into balls and bake at 350 degrees for about 9-10 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through baking. Let cool on sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.