…is like REALLY good. I pinky swear.
It is my Monster Cookie recipe, but I use Peanut Butter M&M’s and Milk Chocolate Chips.
Monster Cookies with Peanut Butter M&M’s
(makes about 50 cookies)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 ¼ cups oats
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup peanut buttter M&Ms (and put more on top of cookies)
- ½ or 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients together, in the order they are listed. Add in M&Ms and Chocolate Chips
- Use a cookie scoop to make them uniform. Bake for around 9 minutes at 350 degrees. Until just about turning golden, and let them continue to bake as they cool.
- Let cool on sheet and add candies to the top of the cookie right when they come out of the oven.
The crowd goes wild.