Blend this smoothie up.
Super fast. Super healthy. Super deeeelish.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
(make about 2 servings)
- ½ cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 1 small frozen banana, chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Blend yogurt, spinach and flax until smooth. Add in frozen berries.
- You may need to add a little water if it is too thick.
- I estimated the measurements of the flax and spinach, so add as much as you want.
- Enjoy or store in the fridge for up to a day.