Here is a green drink combo I’ve been really into lately.
For when you need that big dose of green on those gray winter mornings.
This is a very clean drink.
With a naturally sweet kick.
Banana-Peach Green Smoothie
- 1 big handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup sliced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- Blend the yogurt, chia seeds, and spinach until well blended. Add the rest of the ingredients until frothy and very well blended.
- Enjoy immediately or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat. Shake or stir before enjoying.
This drink will keep you going through a new year (and lifestyle) of clean eating.