Well, it's been HOT. And lately all that sounds good is something ice cold and extra fruity. So, bring on the fruit pops!
I make these popsicles tart with the lemon juice and slightly sweet with the peaches and honey. And I add in some summery basil for an herby kick. The perfect summer combination!
- 4 whole peaches, pitted and chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup ice cold water
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (depending on sweetness preference)
- 1 basil leaf, finely chopped
- In a high-speed blender, blend the peaches until completely blended.
- Add in the lemon juice, ice cold water, pinch of salt and honey. I use 1-2 tablespoons of honey, but taste it and add more if you want it sweeter.
- After all of the ingredients are blended, add in the basil and pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour into ice pop molds - it will make about 6 pops (any extra you can just pour in a glass over ice and enjoy!)
- Freeze overnight, or until completely frozen.