Who doesn't love an excuse to make everything green this week?
And even better if it's good for you!
I've been really into these bars lately. Think of them as a cross between a Larabar and a cup of green tea...
These snack bars will give you juuuust the boost you need!
Coconut Matcha Green Tea Bars
- 16-18 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients together until finely ground.
- Line a small square baking pan with aluminum foil. Press the bars into the pan and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with extra unsweetened shredded coconut and press the coconut into the bars with your hands.
- Freeze or refrigerate the bars until hardened. Then, cut into desired size bars or squares. Store bars in an airtight container. I like to individually wrap the bars in plastic wrap. Or, I layer them between pieces of parchment paper.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!