A friend’s birthday? Family in town? Or just craving something sweet?
But… short on time? (which always seems to be the case)
Then make these cookies.
It is my go-to cookie that I can make fast in one bowl. And people love them. Like… really love them.
I think it’s because the peanut butter is not mixed with flour or butter, so it really stands out. It's basically milk chocolate and peanut butter, baked.
It only takes one bowl and very few ingredients. So you can’t mess this one up!
Plus, with no butter or white flour… these are a bit healthier than the classic peanut butter cookie.
Flourless Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup chunky JIF natural peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (white sugar also works)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup good quality milk chocolate, chopped
- whisk together egg, peanut butter and sugar until well blended and there are no brown sugar chunks. Add the vanilla, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dough balls on cookie sheet. Sprinkle the tops with a little bit of the chocolate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes. Let cool and enjoy with friends.
Package these up and share with others…as well as the recipe :)