My go-to cookie has 4 ingredients:
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
No flour, no butter, no fuss, and all smiles.
I like using Smuckers All-Natural Chunky Peanut Butter or homemade peanut butter. I also prefer dark brown sugar.
I’m all about easy & healthy treats.
Here is proof that you don’t need any butter or flour to make a super deeeelish cookie.
4-ingredient all-natural peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white or brown sugar (I prefer dark brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
-Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer or bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and roll into sugar. These will seem dry, it’s okay! They may crumble so be gentle and keep them together into balls. If it is way too dry, add more peanut butter to the dough.
- Place balls of dough on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- MY TIPS: Gently press down with fork to make a cross-hatch. But, you may have to press edges back into a circle if it breaks up when you press down with a fork. These don't spread too much while baking, so I make sure they are all uniform circles before I put them in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until turning golden. let cool.
Hmmm, next time I think I am going to add homemade raspberry jam to the center of these cookies.
stay tuned. :)