At summer campouts, cookouts or just when relaxing around a fire... s'mores are always a good idea.
What is it about the combination of honey graham crackers, milk chocolate and a gooey marshmallow? To me, it screams summer nights. It just works. So, why not cram that winning combination into a cookie? You know. For those times when you don't have a bonfire near you.
These are simple enough. A chocolate chip cookie base with added crushed grahams, marshmallows and chunks of Hershey's milk chocolate. I mean, can we all say YES. PLEASE.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar (I prefer dark brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallows (either mini or chopped up regular marshmallows)
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Add the eggs slowly and combine. Add in the vanilla and combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate, crushed graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Take out and let cool on the cookie sheet. Then cool completely on a wire rack.