These are cookies made with three simple ingredients.
Pure peanut butter cookies. Why? Because it is basically just baked peanut butter.
Three things to remember: 1 cup peanut butter + 1 cup sugar + 1 egg
Peanut butter lovers out there can rejoice.
This cookie is for you, my friends.
I also threw in some Hersheys Milk Chocolate Heath Bits.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate Heath Bits (optional)
- Mix up the three ingredient until combined. Add the Heath bites.
- Roll into golf-sized balls. Press down on each cookie with a fork for the cross-hatch design.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 9 minutes. Let cool.
These will make about 20-24 cookies cookies, depending on the size.
I usually roll them in balls that are about the size of a golf ball before I press the fork in them.