These are little energy bites.
If you go move around and work up a sweat, then I fully support you popping in one of these for some energy.
These are seriously so easy, seriously quick, seriously good, and seriously kind-of good for you.
Now get movin’…
No Bake Oatmeal Toffee Bites
- ½ cup natural chunky peanut butter (melted and cooled)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup Heath Toffee Bits
- ½ cup chopped peanuts or almonds (optional)
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and let cool slightly. You can also regular creamy pb instead. Stir in the honey and vanilla into the peanut butter.
- In a separate bowl add the oats, flax, cinnamon, salt, almonds and mix together. Pour the peanut butter mix over and mix. Add the toffee bits.
- Roll into golf sized balls and cill in the fridge or freezer.
You can also eat them at room temperature.
They will be eatenly quickly…
These are pretty much the same as my oatmeal bites I’ve made before on my blog.
Just switchin’ up the ingredients on you.