Today I’m sharing a fun chia seed pudding I’ve been making a lot lately.
I usually whip this up at night and then eat it the next day for breakfast or as a snack.
The chia seeds will thicken the coconut milk, so you can eat it with a spoon like yogurt.
Berry-Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 cup canned organic coconut milk, light
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries), frozen or fresh
- dash of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- In a blender or magic bullet, blend the banana, coconut milk and chia seeds. Add the berries and blend.
- Transfer into a large jar or bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring a few times. You are waiting for it to thicken into a scoopable pudding. So, the longer it sits, the thicker it will become. You can also let it sit overnight and eat it the next day.
- To serve, top with sliced bananas, berries, bee pollen or more chia seeds for the crunch.
Making chia seed pudding can get addicting.
After this one… try banana & strawberries.