A short and sweet post for your Friday. Which by the way - Happy Friday!
If you love LARABARS like I do, then you probably know about their seasonal flavors that are out right now. One of those flavors is "snickerdoodle" and it inspired these bites.
Because who doesn't love a powerful, whole-food bite with hints of your favorite holiday cookie? And it comes together in less than 10 minutes.
Just pit the large dates.
Then pulse everything in a large food processor...
After I roll the dough into bites, I roll the bites lightly in cinnamon and store them in a container for the week.
Have 1 or 2 with your afternoon apple. Or after dinner for a healthy dessert.
Expect energy-filled days ahead!
Raw Snickerdoodle Bites
- 16-18 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus extra for rolling)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, process all of the ingredients until the mixture is in small pieces and comes together when you pinch it.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in some extra cinnamon to lightly coat. Store in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- This will make about 2 dozen bites, depending on how large you make them. They will keep for a week at room temperature or 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.